Register now to get rid of these ads!

newbie from bear country

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by unklgriz, Sep 12, 2005.

1. unklgriz

unklgriz

I finally found this place. I hear there is some great info on here. I'm from Kalispell, Montana. looking to learn some things here with all of the knowledge floatin around in this site. My name is Larry, I have a '35 chev 2dr sedan that's just waiting for some work to be done on it.

2. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

Hello and welcome from Missoula.There's a ton of kool stuff on this site! so do you have and pics of your rod?

3. unklgriz

unklgriz

4. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

Nice! It's a start.So do you have plans on what your doing to it?

5. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

Welcome to da HAMB... nice start for a first project. hell its better than some of the stuff i have laying around waiting reanimation around here. LOL

6. unklgriz

unklgriz

thanks guys! plans are to go fenderless with a gasser look. It's going to be a father and son project. motor wise I have plans to build up a strong straight six with a five speed. only thing that's missing on the car is the passenger seat and the rear seat. we found it in a feild where it had been sitting since '54. it's the master coach with suicide doors and no trunk. we think it'll be pretty cool.