Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbee From Western Washington

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Dogfather, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Hey Folks
    Just stopping in to Find Info, Thought I would Register.
    I just picked up a 1965 Fairlane Wagon (Not a 500) and Geeze there just not out there. So I'm just looking and searching trying to find switches and things.. The Fairlane forums is Lame can't get no one to Let me in... I was doing my searches and found a couple Fairlane guys on here...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally got it in My Garage

[​IMG]

2. modelamotorhead

modelamotorhead

Welcome, You may find it difficult to find parts for your wagon here too. I'm pretty sure '64 is the model year cutoff for parts/vehicles. Good luck in your search.

3. Thanks Bro Never know whats hiding in some ones Garage

4. RichG

RichG

Is that your shop, the one located between Grand Mound and Centralia? Just asking 'cause I used to live in out on Sargent Road, then in Centralia, and passed that place hundreds of times thinking, "I should stop". :D

5. Welcome aboard from a fellow wagon owner!

6. @ RichG No I just volunteer there as service writer. It Belongs to Tonna Carlo. She is a Master AirBrusher/Painter/Auto restoration Gal. A little slow to produce the finish product but when it is done nothing but perfection IMO!

She was on Monster Garage the Suburban Chapel Show.

@ Oliver, Thanks Bro

7. Right on...I'm originally from Longview. Welcome to the HAMB.