Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. nuthinfancy

nuthinfancy

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, happy to be a part of the site, as I have read many posts. some great information is what brought me here, along with the great respect I have seen towards each other in the posts. thanks for having me, Jack

Black Fifty likes this.
  2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Tell a bit about yourself, your location and your rides. Jimmie

nuthinfancy and Black Fifty like this.
  3. Must be a Skynyrd fan. That's one of my favorite albums. Welcome to the HAMB.

Mike

4. nuthinfancy

nuthinfancy

thanks Jimmie, I fall short of the years for cars on this site, but have a 66 rambler rebel and a 67 dart. hopefully I can still get some help in the way of knowledge here (already have actually). home is the pacific north west, but originally hail from the mid west. thanks for the welcome, Jack

5. nuthinfancy

nuthinfancy

black fifty, is there anyone who isn't? second helping would be my first pick. Jack

Black Fifty likes this.
  6. nuthinfancy

nuthinfancy

thanks Angel, have read many posts from this site before adding myself. love the knowledge and how people are so helpful to each other. cheers, Jack

7. nuthinfancy likes this.
  8. nuthinfancy

nuthinfancy

thanks Nicholas, I grew up in Missouri. bet you're enjoying the fall colors back there. I so miss that.
    Jack

Nicholas Coe likes this.
  9. It is a beautiful place. Here's an earlier pic. IMG_16660879589518.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel XL using The H.A.M.B. mobile app