Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Years tree burning

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by paintcan54, Jan 6, 2008.

1. paintcan54

paintcan54

Hello everybody, I don't put much up on the boards but I'm a everyday reader of the board. I was wondering what everybody does on New Years Eve if you don't go out to party, as we stay off the streets of Indy at this time of the year, and stay home with friends and party and burn our Christmas tree at midnight this is our 13Th.year and not the best one but still a lot of fun, go to the link below and watch, turn on the sound Remember kids don't try this at home as we are professionals we think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqWvKanPO0U

2. we do pretty much the same thing , dont everyone?? the frocked trees go up best..

3. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

4. hah that is great.

but i have to to tell ya a 65 yr old guy i worked with told me when he was a kid growing up in PA he and his friends would go around after New Years and gather all the christmas trees and drag them down to a area where people would dump tires. you can guess what happen next. They would sit on a ridge and watch the fire and watch the fire dept scramble to put it out.

The best thing was he was almost in tears telling me this cause he was laughing.

5. monzadood

monzadood
    BANNED

damn hoosiers.....

6. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

It's "flocked" and if you all love burning trees you'd love "green country" Oklahoma right now. Acres of burning trees collected up from the storm damage...

So much smoke I'm going into bars for fresh air....

As for what we do for New Years, well, did you see the post asking how to get rust off an 80 year old body? Well, I need to know too but I'm not talking about a car.....

7. jms

jms
    from Chicago IL

Beautiful! A couple boxes of strobe lights would take it to another level!