Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods New Years Resolution

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stubbsrodandcustom, Jan 4, 2016.

1. stubbsrodandcustom

stubbsrodandcustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring tx

Instead of making resolutions that fall to the wayside or loose interest... I made 1 and only one to keep.

Drive to more out of town shows... More seat time... less time at shows. Get back to the basics, more emphasis on the journey and not the destination.

Attached Files:

patmanta likes this.
  2. My only resolution was to spend more time with family & friends,I'm loosing both at an alarming rate. HRP

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  3. patmanta

patmanta
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Woburn, MA
    1. MASSACHUSETTS HAMB

Mine are simply, CLEAN SHOP, FINISH CAR, PUT MY SHOES AWAY AND STOP LEAVING DIRTY UNDERWEAR IN THE HALL (Wife's suggestion).

4. I make the same resolution every year and keep it every year. To do my utmost best to have a good time. ;)

After that what else really matters.

patmanta and Fedman like this.

5. Lol

6. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

I quit making New Years resolutions a long time ago, my wife still thinks there's a chance for me, she suggested that I spend less time on the HAMB.
    FAIL.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  7. Yeah, I make the same one every year too and never seem to keep it. I have to get off my lazy duff and finish all the projects I start and then slowly back off of. I am running outa time..