Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Year

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by ThingyM, Dec 31, 2008.

1. ThingyM

ThingyM

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" to all the HAGR guys here...May your HAMBster far exceed your wildest dreams this year....
    Lets hope some of us can travel to other states and race our cars with our friends at other tracks..Sounds like a kick in the behind......

2. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

New Year??

Wasn't it 2007 last week??

Are we there yet??

3. Rand Man

Rand Man

I saw that the Aussies already had their new years, when I got up this morning. I guess we missed it.

WHAT'S GOING ON DOWN UNDER? Haven't heard much from them lately. They should be racing this time of year.

4. Joe Hamby

Joe Hamby

Happy New Year! I just wanted to be the first this year. And I would like to hear from the now racing season in Australia. I think that I was first last year. Joe

5. KingCobra

KingCobra

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

6. 348chevy

348chevy

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the HA/GR guys and gals. I know this is a lot later than the others. I watched the ball drop at 11:00 cenral time and went to bed. All you youngsters can stay up all night but the bed beckons me. I would imagine Old six rodder is enjoying some well deserved rest about now. I'm sure he enjoys seeing his handywork rolling down the streets of Pasadena. I hope everyone of us can get together sometime just so we can say we did it. This is not something we do ourselves but we do together. I owe a lot to Bob Hindman for getting me started, all the guys at Tulsa for their friendship and help, to Ron Golden and the crew at K and B who did my machine work. My cousin who gave me a powerglide and put it together for me and last but not least my best friend and wife Pat. I am thankful for all these people being in my life because knowing them has made me a happier person.:D Roy

7. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

Old6rodder is in the float for the trip down Colorado, running the animation stuff. He should be back among us in a few days after he sleeps off the last few months of 18 hour days building the thing. They won the Lathrop K. Leishman award with this one, for Most Beautiful, Non-Commercial float. A big congratulations to the crew!!

8. OBFB HA/GR

OBFB HA/GR

Happy new year all you ha/gr's out there from sunny queensland australia . Our season starts down south january 25th then over to the west coast feb 22nd then my home track feb 28th. Still playing with my old girl trying to make her run that little better. I will only be running at our home track this year.