Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage New Winfield Watson Gathering Flyer

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by John Denich, Feb 9, 2010.

1. John Denich

John Denich

I know its early but I got this from Larry this weekend so I thought I would post it!!! Looks like its two days this year!!! October 23rd and 24th Those that were there last year know how great it was!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  2. up top....mark your calendars.

3. superchiicken

superchiicken

i will make plans to attend.. road trip!

4. trad27

trad27

I will be out there in my T bucket.

5. RDR

RDR

Good job John.....getting the word out...hope to see you there

6. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

great to see it expanded to two days. a long haul for many, including me, for a one day deal. went last year to see legends of the car world and their creations. each year seems to get more organized. hopefully will have parking inside set up for easy entry/exit.

7. KIRK!

KIRK!

Oooh! I'm actually not on the road that weekend. Well, I guess I will be now!

8. Cant get the file to open, comes back as damaged. ???????????????
    Where is to be held? I plan on going, maybe meet Randy there. Had a good short talk with him last weekend in Junction city at the Klan and 1/4 milers reunion.

9. Moldy

Moldy

10. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Thanks for the heads up John. If anyone out in internet land reading this post is helping out with the show or fliers please make the date a lot larger and at the top of the page. I had to read it three times to find it :(

11. Docfranknstein

Docfranknstein

Our club " The Rodtossers" help throw the show and I will say something to Gene and Larry about the flyer, they just get so fired up about having all the people and cars out that they wanna pack in alot of info, but I'll tell'em. Von Doc