Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Wide Whites

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RatRoy, May 10, 2009.

1. RatRoy

RatRoy

I live in Bartlesville and need need wide white for my "40". Any suggestion for the best method of purchasing new tires. I want radials, 165R15 for the front, and I assume the place to get them is from Coker Tire. Anybody know of a shop in the Tulsa area that has tires in stock or is the best way to order on-line from Coker and pay the freight? :confused:

2. Become a H.A.M.B. Member and enjoy the discounts you get by using Alliance Vendors. This includes buying direct from Coker...

3. Zurekbrau

Zurekbrau

Bought wide whites from Coker and they came in a couple of days.

Rich

4. RatRoy

RatRoy

Thanks, I have completed the first step and joined the H.A.M.B. Alliance, looking forward to the benefits. I will likely order directly from Coker unless someone has a better idea. :D

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. dorf

dorf
    from ohio

diamond backs are usually cheaper ive had to sets still own one no problems

6. Bottomedout39

Bottomedout39
    from Reno NV

I just ordered diamond radials for my 39 deluxe

7. Dino's on Admiral can order them for you and mount them when they come in. They get them from Coker. It would be be cheaper to order them yourself and have a tire shop mount them for you. You'll save the sales tax and that will about cover the mounting cost. I went with Diamondback's and love them.