Register now to get rid of these ads!

New User...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fullblast, Jan 10, 2004.

1. Hi, I'm new to the HAMB. My name is Chris, but you can call me Link. My friend Titus says that I should give everyone some background Info on myself. Well here goes...
    I still have my first car... 1965 Rambler Classic 660, it's a 4-door sedan that now has a 350ci chevy motor & turbo 350 trans{2200 stall w/shift kit},Ford 9" w/3:70's & posi. I shaved all the emblems & handles it, It's painted 2-tone light met. brown over white...My new project is a 1929 5 window Ford coupe, so far I have the chassie rolling & body is set on it, It will be running a 1956 354ci chrysler HEMI & auto trans...just today I found a steering box for it so just as soon as I get it I'll be mounting it( s-10 box)
    also I have 3 motorcycles 71 Moto Guzzi Ambassador, 91 Moto Guzzi Califoria & 74 Honda 750 chopper. My driver is a 96 s-10 lowered 3" & 16" rims. I like building models. I also create art using old car & bike parts, and have sold about 6-8 different pieces...well thats about it for now...

2. shoebox72

shoebox72

WELCOME! the rambler is defenitly not somethhing you see everyday smokin' the tires, the 29 sounds cool. We like pics.

Again, Welcome.

Billy

3. AnimalAin

AnimalAin

Welcome. Need pictures of your stuff. Sounds like you will fit in fine.

4. franzfrucket1

franzfrucket1

Welcome....sounds like bitchen projects and like the men who came before me.........PICTURES! [​IMG]

Owen

5. Scraper

Scraper

Welcome to the HAMB. This really is a good site full of good people. You'll dig it.

6. titus

titus

what he forgot to mention is that his rambler is TUBBED!!!
    it neat (for a rambler!) and it goes good to. Welcome abourd

7. welcome full blast

8. NortonG

NortonG
    Member Emeritus

Welcome to the board. I would love to see that honda chop.

9. [ QUOTE ]

Hi, I'm new to the HAMB...well thats about it for now...

[/ QUOTE ]
    More than enough for me.
    Welcome Fullblast/chris/link
    The PknBner [​IMG]

10. Oooooooooooooooooh, I LIKE this guy! Gots a fuckin BROWN rambler 4 door with a pumped sbc? Oh yeah! And a Honda chopper too. Hoochie Mama! You're STRANGE! We'll get along just fine. Welcome to the HAMB, where the unusual are the norm............

11. BTW, here's a photo of my ex-rambler taken at the HAMB drags last summer....stock flathead 6 with "sneaky pete" "noss" system....

Attached Files:

12. Stevie D

Stevie D

Hey Rocky i've seen it you would be impressed and welcome aboard Fullblast. I was over at Titus for the open house had the 50 chev with a 427 bb chev