Register now to get rid of these ads!

New TRJ is in!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by X38, May 13, 2008.

1. Great as usual, I'm lovin the cover - the non Ala Kart one.

2. I haven't got mine yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll end up with the Ala Kart cover. I always seem to get the shiny show car version instead of the historic stuff.

I don't mind... I like shiny things. :)

3. Retroline

Retroline

Subscription or Newsagent Tony? I've been lucky to get B covers the last few times.

4. I sub though Graffiti Skippy, it's the only mag I get from them but it's fast. The Walker Morrison car is beautiful. A real hot rod.

5. Yes it would.

6. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

They hit Aussie land first because you are closest to the printer. We still have to wait!

7. Stovebolt

Stovebolt

Picked up mine today, and really dig the Iacanno roadster feature - but then I'm biased.

Maybe I'd be better to spend my $ on hot rod parts, but these magazines are a must have.

8. Yep just got mine too, a quick trip round the block at lunchtime to collect it.
    I try to avoid the barcoded cover, don't really know why...

9. I got an email from TRJ yesterday telling me mine was coming, date to be determined.

I guess they did that so I would not get my shorts in a wad when the guys from Oz started crowing.