Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage New Traditional Show in Wisconsin..."WE HAVE A WINNER"...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by krooser, Jul 5, 2011.

1. krooser

krooser

Most folks who attend a car show.... cheesy or not... have no idea of the planning required each year. While some things get a little easier the odd problems always pop up and get your attention.

Fortunately I have several folks on board (friends and family) who have been with some of my other adventures over the past 25 years.... weekly auto racing shows, swap meets and such that I have a good crew to start with. We will certainly need many more hands but we have a good core group to help make this show run smoothly.

Having been on the show staff for the Iola Old Car Show really helped see how their organization operates... having a standard operating procedure is a big help... that is on thing I will try to work on over the off season.

Thanks for your words of encouragement...

2. krooser

krooser

Having your crew come on over would be a good thing... especially knowing what a commitment it would be to come to Wisconsin twice within a few weeks...

Maybe Bobwop could just send a big cardboard cut-out of himself since he will be at The Grove that weekend... maybe he'd let us use it in the dunk tank!

3. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

I would do that, but the riot caused by the women fighting over it would ruin your show.

4. krooser

krooser

women rioting=good publicity..

5. Yup. :D :D :D

6. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

I have decided that it would serve the event better if Krooser ( Rick) were to directly award the prize to a member of the active military as a gesture directly from the event.

Thank you. Enjoy the event.