Register now to get rid of these ads!

New toy 32 Phaeton

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GregCT., Dec 6, 2012.

1. GregCT.

GregCT.
    from CT.

//BODY SOLD//Just got this 1932 Ford Phaeton home. It was built in the early 80s when the owner sold off a pristine 3 window coupe body and replaced it with a Wescott touring body. Everything else is Henry Ford. The car is pretty pisser, you don't see many of these around. Problem is I am trying to finish a Brookville roadster project. Will probably let the Phaeton body go, keep the stocker chassis with an original V8 rebuilt engine, and finish the roadster. Anyone need a Phaeton body? Check out the other killer build.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  2. you needed another '32.:rolleyes:

3. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I just got a steal Phaeton and it should be delivered next Wednesday. Paul Gommi's is the one that made me have to have one....well that and my family keeps growing exponentially.

I'd be interested in the seats. :D:D:D

4. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

got a friend who might want it.send me a pm with price.

5. GregCT.

GregCT.
    from CT.

Anyone who is serious on the body can contact me by phone (860) 913-4680 Will not be returning computer messages, sorry.

6. NashRodMan

NashRodMan

That is a killer car man!! Its too bad you couldn't keep it as is and find another chassis.
    If I had the funds I'd buy it!!! Just love those. But, ya gotta do whatcha gotta do. Your roadster will be nice onthat chasis.
    NRM

7. 3440 ford

3440 ford

Do you still have the phaeton body?