Register now to get rid of these ads!

new to the site from miami fl

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by youreviltwin, May 22, 2010.

1. youreviltwin

youreviltwin
    from fl

hey guys im new here. ive been lurking and reading around for a few years on and off but never registered. decided to register now since im going to get to work on my ride now.

ive inherited a 1948 plymouth coupe my old man left behind when he passed away this passed dec. he has had the car for a while and always wanted to build it. so i sold all my projects and have decided to focus on this one and one alone.

i'll be around. this is going to be a fun build and i have alot of left over parts from other previous projects. mostly s10 and regal parts and suspension. so time to figure out how to make that style of suspension work on this car.

so far i have a air ride technology air ride kit everything minus the arms and bags (ive got the tank and level sensor kit with the controls an lines and so on)

ive got a set of wheels for it 5x4.75 a grand national diff id like to try to get to work on it. a system for it and plenty more parts. ive already starte working on a 350 chevy small block for it.

any info on sites or threads with more info on restoration, parts, chassis, and custom work on these cars would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

Welcome...Looks like a nice solid start!

3. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

Welcome from west Ga.

4. youreviltwin

youreviltwin
    from fl

thanks guys. today is my first actual day i start deciding and laying out my build porject plan. when i actually start working on it i guess i will make a new build thread.

thanks for the welcome

5. jimmyjazz

jimmyjazz
    from sweden

Hey dude! looks to be awesome ride you got there.

Im from Sweden and im going over seas to Miami at the 27th and go by car up to N.Y
    Just for vacation with my girlfriends family.
    I had just been ready with my Chev -50 custom pickup, (Building for 1,5 year)
    Question: Do you know any stores or hotrod shops where i can by parts to my Chevy on the way?

Best Regads/ Jimmy

6. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy.

7. welcome from plum island mass

8. ImKnot8uP

ImKnot8uP

Welcome from Ohio...Scotty

9. I SMELL SMOKE

I SMELL SMOKE

welcome from Jacksonville. looks like a pretty cool project good luck!!!