Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the scene!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Bunder M Shageer, Jan 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Bunder M Shageer

Bunder M Shageer

Over the past few years have trying to find the right pre 1950 vehicle and haven't had much luck until recently I acquired a 1933 Dodge Pick up was well maintained and isn't very stock but the body is original and I love the thing. It is Banana Yellow but love how it sticks out and is just a real road cruiser. Just trying to find other enthusiasts and maybe someone with a secret stash of unused, unneeded Dodge parts so I can make this truck even more Beautiful!!

Attached Files:

B Bay Barn and Ron Funkhouser like this.
  2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Great start. Good bones.
    Looks to be an 80’s build or earlier.
    Welcome to the H.A.M.B.!

3. Welcome to the HAMB. I Love your little pickup! I have an old Dodge too. A long story on how I got it some 40 plus years ago. It was a local street, and Drag truck in the 60's. Looking foward for more post, and pictures. Keep safe. Ron....... 20171125_164552.jpg 20171125_165107.jpg

4. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois. Like those old Dodge trucks.

5. Bunder M Shageer

Bunder M Shageer

Much appreciated! I definitely plan on making it more era correct. But it was a recent acquire and will be a project that will be a nice one when im done

6. Bunder M Shageer

Bunder M Shageer

That is Beautiful!! I like the closed back end a lot!