Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the HAMB

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by tsutomu27, Nov 14, 2012.

1. tsutomu27

tsutomu27
    from Austin

hey guys, i just got bought a 63 galaxie. largely done, but still needs work. i'll likely be hittin you guys up for advice in the near future.

what the PO did do, was an LS engine swap with tranny from an 06 tahoe. i know a LOT of people wont/dont appreciate chevy power in a ford, but i dig the reliability and accesibility of parts for the LS. great on gas too :) the engine swap was done really well, and it's a good, solid build.

it's also bagged (front and back), one compressor with a 5 gallon tank. just front and back. the back rides fine, but the front is fu&%ed up. the ride up front is great, but the shock placement is HORRIBLE. literally can't turn without the tires hitting the shocks.

i think i've attached photos, but not sure that it worked.

***just as a heads up, i work in a cubicle and need to "look" busy, so if anyone writes or posts and i dont respond in a timely manner...i apologize.

Attached Files:

2. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy.

3. kennkat

kennkat

hELLO AND WELCOME FROM tWAIN hARTE, cA

4. dibbs

dibbs
    from canada

hello all,I am a Falcon fanatic and have seen on this forum lots of interesting topics in regards to them. I live up in beautiful British Columbia.