Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the HAMB

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 29since15, Sep 21, 2019.

1. 29since15

29since15

Hello everyone. My name is Kevin. I am new to the HAMB and I am happy to have an account here and be able to chat and message with everyone about our favorite past time called hot rods! A little about me; I live in Elk Grove, CA. I work two jobs and I'm saving my money for a downpayment on four walls and a roof; so with that said, I kind of just drive my coupe around here and there just dreaming one day of being able to actually take my money that I have and spend it on the car. It will be a long time before I'll be able to do that. BUT in the meantime, I like being able to come on here and ask questions and get advice for this never ending hobby. I bought my coupe on 3/13/09 when I was 15 years old. Yes, my first car. :)
    I am CONSTANTLY thinking about my car and what route I want to go with it. I'll either put it on the Henry Ford '32 frame I bought for it or I'll run it full fendered and full hooded. Either way, I've got plenty of time to think about it...:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

41 GMC K-18 and Early Ironman like this.
  2. WELCOME TO THE MADNESS....my 2 grandsons live there in Elk Grove...

29since15 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  3. Welcome,good looking Model A

29since15 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  4. Welcome young man. Enjoy your HAMBtime.:)

41 GMC K-18 and 29since15 like this.

5. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Nice ride. I see you have played around with several different looks and I like all of them. Hang in there with the savings and get your place to live a that is your most important step. At least you can really enjoy the ride until you get past that first big step. Jimmie

29since15 likes this.
  6. goldmountain

goldmountain

Keep the fenders. Since there are so many repro deuce frames now, what you have will be more unique.

Sent from my SM-T350 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

7. 32SEDAN

32SEDAN

I fully concur! Your full fendered Model A is awesome! Welcome and wonderful to see a young man with excellent taste in hot rods! Share the hobby with your buddies!

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

8. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.
    You have a very nice coupe

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

29since15 likes this.
  9. Welcome aboard from an Illinois guy. I like your A. Good place to learn a lot.

Phil

lothiandon1940 and 29since15 like this.