Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the Hamb

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by jeremy white, Nov 21, 2018.

1. jeremy white

jeremy white

B3A9D059-6B13-4665-AD4C-B40357B5B14A.png new member and first post was deleted I believe. It was about a billet headed 134 f head Jeep engine build I did. Is this the wrong type of forum for that kinda stuff?Had a handful of positive responses on it then the tread was gone. Would anyone have any insight. Thanks in advance

2. Jeremy welcome to the HAMB. But it would be a good idea to read the rules of this forum. It doesn't matter how cool something is. If it's not traditional, { meaning it was not built, or would have been built before{ 1965 } it's to new for on here. So just read the rules, and enjoy your HAMB time. I lurked around here alot before I posted. Thanks Ron.......:)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    31hotrodguy and Black Fifty like this.
  3. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi Jeremy. Not certain what caused the removal but it could have been something mentioned by a responder or if the thread took a wrong turn.
    In any cans many members interpret that correct time period incorrectly. It is PRE 1966, not pre 1965. from the first paragraph of the hamb rules & guidelines -
    nitice below that is says in a STYLE OF 1965 OR BEFORE.
    Good luck, Jimmie

Start a ConversationProfile Page
    Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    from Austin, TX
    Staff Member

The HAMB is dedicated to spreading the gospel of traditional hot rods and kustoms to hoodlums world wide. That's right; TRADITIONAL. If you've come here to discuss anything other than Hot Rods or Customs built in a style representative of 1965 or before, you've come to the wrong forum.

Black Fifty likes this.