Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW MERCH!!!!!!

Hey guys... It's that time of the year again and we are introducing some new shirts in the Jalopy Journal store - including our first ever pocket shirt! So, if you are in the need for some new threads go here:
    The Jalopy Journal Store
    Dismiss Notice

New to the HAMB

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by jcwalker215, Dec 29, 2017.

1. jcwalker215

jcwalker215
    from Horsham PA

Hi My name is Jeff. I remember before I could drive my friends and I would go to a small town strip to go to the movies. While waiting in line I clearly remember the hot rods driving by the theater showing off there pride and joy. This was the early 70's and hot rodding was still in vogue. See all of this I couldn't wait to drive. My first car was a 1969 SS 396 Chevelle. Just like your first girl I can not forget the great times I had with my first car. Gas was just 99 cents for hi-test. Those were the days. I owned alot of different performance cars since then but never was I able to catch the spirit of my first car. Now that Im older I dont need to go zero to 60 at mach speed. I have caught the street rod bug and plan on staying there. I found a 1932 ford on the HAMB and it is now in my garage while I'm in the process of making it mine. I have read alot post on the HAMB and the information is invaluable. Thanks to all for those who participate and keep the auto enthusiasm alive. We are truly a dieing breed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app