Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the H.A.M.B.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Detrich’s Hot Rods, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Hey guys. I’ve got a few hotrods and so does Dad. Just wanted to post some pictures and maybe get some insight of what you guys think![​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

1945 Dodge Pickup and the ‘31 Model A are mine. And the ‘29 roadster is dads. Dad also has a 40 ford Pickup he’s building.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. I really like the red Dodge other than the wheels. Both are nice though. Your profile did not show what part of the country you are located. The reason for location is a bunch of us around here have a morning coffee group and every other week Dominoes. Lots of good car talk comes from either of these. From the background scenery it appears you are not from anywhere near south Texas. Jimmie

3. Hey man! I’m from Louisville Ky! Dad and I have been trying to get a group together to start doing brunch or dinner in the hotrods! Some people we hang out with think that it’s just about the cars and in reality it’s about the fellowship that comes with it. Where are you from?

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

pprather likes this.