Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the h.a.m.b. Since November but never introduced myself

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by quicksilverart46, Jan 23, 2017.

1. quicksilverart46

quicksilverart46

Hello fellow gear heads my name is Larry and I'm a grey beard old fart with 40 years of experience as a Pinstriper and Custom sign painter as well as 50 years as a die hard Gear Head And old school drag race fanatic . Pre '65 Gassers ,A/FX And super stocks are my Favorites but I love all period cars from hot rods to customs

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. RODIST

RODIST

Cool!,..Pinstriper!,..welcome,...I'm also new to h.a.m.b.,
    & also haven't introduced myself,..although I tried a couple of times, !!! I don't think I placed the intro in the section it belonged.!? I'm learning to use iPhone

F.Y.I.,..my h.a.m.b participation has only been a couple of weeks. Every question I've asked has been answered in detail.

I've gotten
    Info on parts, & who makes what, & what parts r best suited for what I'm asking about.
    The postings (?? Threads?) & related pictures by experienced builders , on their projects that r similar to mine r what I like reading/seeing.

So, for the intro,.. my projects include a basic"survivor" '39 Ford STD Coupe, warmed up Flathead, basic stock drive line,brakes,steering ,Ext. This seasons plans to lower it, put glass in it, a seat in it, &cleanup & & preserve what looks to b the stock black paint,..&.. Drive it.

I have an old barn/Work shop project ongoing. It gobbles up time & $. I look forward to gettin it serviceable this season also.

I'll revisit the project & intro details on h.a.m.b. As they occur.
    R I P Charlie Broadbent

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi Larry & welcome. Nice 46 in the photo. I had a 46 Chevy panel back in early 60's and not a day has gone by since I traded it way back then that I wish I had kept it. At least I now have a 46 Coupe but that old panel would still make a great pair to have.
    Jimmie

4. Hello and Welcome to the H.A.M.B. enjoy your ride.

lothiandon1940 likes this.