Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the H.A.M.B from Hawaii.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by DOC54, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Hello, my name is Adam been on and off island for the last 8 years just got back there but now I am in Iraq again. Joined the HAMB to share what little I know and to learn and learn alot more. First rod was a 53 chevy 210, got a 54 inroute to the island (daily driver) and am hopeing to start from scratch on a 51 chevy once I get back. Pictures coming soon.

2. 55project

55project
    from Phila. Pa.

Hey Adam,

I always wanted to see Hawaii, awsome looking place.:)

And never wanted to go to Iraq, keep your head down and be safe.:cool:

And if you start another 53 Chebby, i still have a few parts left.;)

3. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Welcome to Hamb and thanks for defending your country! Come back healthy and whole to enjoy the best source of info you can hope for to get those Chebbies on the road. The islands look even better through the windshield of a cool classic rod.

4. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Adam, Hello & Welcome to the HAMB from Texas.

Lucky667

5. Welcome from North Texas! Thank you for what you do for us all, be careful, stay safe, and come home soon!

6. Mahalo from St. Louis, stay safe and good luck with the Chevy(s) when you return!