Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the Group

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by South Dakota Six, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Hi All,
    Just been cruising your site and appreciating all that you guys are doing. I've been "playing" with cars and motorcycles most all of my life, mostly cars for the last 20 yrs or so. I got hooked on 6 cylinders back in my college days when I used to watch a guy with a '41 Willys pickup gasser with a GMC 6 that sounded so incredible I never forgot it.

My engine of choice has become the later model Chevy 292 and I have 4 vehicles that are all 292 powered. They range from a mild everyday driver to a race only, on alcohol drag vehicle.

I enjoy you site, keep up the good work!

6inarow likes this.
  2. 6inarow

6inarow

Hi Ron. Nice to see you here. I sure have enjoyed the time with Kirby in Sturgis. And the friendship more. Welcome here!!

3. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois.

4. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi and welcome. Sounds like you have some really nice rides there. Both of my old rides are sixes. My avitar photo here is the 0.060 bored 235 with hot cam I have in my 46 Chevy Coupe and the 50 Plymouth is stock other than a 0.030 bore with overhaul. Jimmie

5. Welcome Ron! Trent