Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the board from Tucson

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rcrods, Jul 2, 2006.

1. rcrods

rcrods
    from tucson Az.

Hi I am new to the HAMB offcially but have known about it for quite awhile. I am Hot Rod Ron's dad and I am friends with El palacko,Jerry,and DesertDroog up in Phoenix. Down here is Tucson I am friends with Metalshapes, Enfo, Kustommetal. I was orginally brought up in Chicago in the 1950's and was in a car club called the Idle Wilds and my brother and I had to share a car that we both fixed up togehter which was 56 Ford customline which was nosed decked. Now much older and wiser I have a 1930 A coupe on 32 rails, 55 Ford Victoria which is fully restored, 1948 Harley, and now starting a 32 roadster highboy. I have no way of posting pictures yet since I just got this new computer so hopefully someone here has pic of my coupe. Once I get the digital camera I will post what I have for all of you. I know I met alot of you from Phoenix when I did the leading demo at El Palacko's shop back in November at the Goodguys show. Well that's it for now hope to meet more of you soon.

2. Imwalkin

Imwalkin
    from Tucson, Az

Welcome Mr C good to see you here! I will not hold it against you that you are Ron's Dad!

3. jerry

jerry

Welcome Ron!

Good to see you here. One of the true old time rodders.

jerry

4. 4-banger

4-banger
    from Tucson

Welcome, kustommetal introduced me to you at the little anthonys car show.

5. Chris P

Chris P
    from Tucson

Hey big R is little R back from his trip yet, any hoo Welcom and heres a pic of you car i took on the way to Tombstone.

[​IMG]

6. Dam now I have to be good here too. Yes Kustometal I am back from Chicago and now back to the regular work week. Will be back in town nexted weekend. Give a call and will see what is going on.

Hey Kustometal did you get those films done from the primmer run. Would love to see them .

7. desertdroog

desertdroog

Glad to see you are online Ron Sr.

8. Arizona Geezer

Arizona Geezer

Hey, welcome. I grew up in Chicago suburbs and then Iowa back in the 50s and 60s. See you around.

9. Hellfish

Hellfish

i live in Chicago now!

welcome!

10. MilesM

MilesM

Welcome from Phoenix. It was good to see you at the IC open house last GG's. Great lead work. Major talent on display.