Register now to get rid of these ads!

new to the board from georgia

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by tylerb, Apr 18, 2007.

1. tylerb

tylerb

hey guys so far i have enjoyed it here this place is pretty cool. i have been a mamber of clubhotrod.com for quite some time and found this place from one of the members on there. anyway im 18 and about to graduate and go off to college, my daily driver is a pearl white 65 galaxie that i bought a year ago for $800 bucks it had new paint and a rust free body it just needs a new interior. i rebuilt the 352 and put about 10,000 miles on it then bought my new pride and joy a 62 G code 406 with tri power, it has been poked and stroked to 440ci with a holman-moody solid lifter cam and an original ford tri power setup. i havent run it at the strip yet but im thinking about going this friday if i can get a few more bugs worked out. anyway i also have a 73 porsche 914 that i swapped a pretty warmed over 283 in, its pretty scary haha. thats pretty much it for projects right now. anyway i hope to get to know all you guys like i have the guys on CHR
    later
    Tyler

2. Interesting assortment of cars ya got there. Welcome to the HAMB.

3. tylerb

tylerb

thanks the porsche is cool but the galaxie is my pride and joy for my next project i want to do a highboy

4. Welcome. What strip do ya run at?

5. tylerb

tylerb

Atlanta Dragway in Commerce Ga

6. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.

where abouts in north ga. are you located ?

7. tylerb

tylerb

i live in Dahlonega....take 400 north until it ends and take a left its about 45 min away from buford, i go to school in Gainesville thats not too far from buford. im going to year one this on saturday for braselton bash if you are gonna be there it is from 3 to 9