Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to me 1958 Chrysler Windsor!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Cameron Miller, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Cameron Miller

Cameron Miller

Hello all. I have inherited a 1958 Chrysler Windsor with the 354 Poly engine. The car is in great shape as it spent the last 45 years on blocks in a shop. I'm working to restore it. I look forward to bring this back to life and driving it.

A bit about me. I am a 20 year GM technician who is now a full-time Fire Fighter/Paramedic in my town. I work 96 hours straight then I have 96 hours off. Working on this gem is what I want to do over the Winter on my days off.

I see a plethora of information and experience here and will accept all the help I can get.
    Here are a few pictures of my project.

Attached Files:

lothiandon1940 and Shaw32 like this.
  2. RMONTY

RMONTY

Welcome to the HAMB. If you haven't found Cold War Motors on Youtube already, check them out. They are right up your alley with this old Chrysler. And I believe they might not be too terribly far from where you are.

Nice looking project! Shouldn't take much to have it rolling down the road.

3. Desoto Deuce

Desoto Deuce