Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to H.A.M.B.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by oldnonstock, Nov 14, 2015.

1. oldnonstock

oldnonstock
    from Louisiana

I decided to sign up after attending the Bayou Roundup. Great show! Traditional hot rods are what I enjoy building and driving. Looking forward to exchanging some ideas.

2. The37Kid

The37Kid

Welcome to the HAMB, lots of good stuff and people here, take a slow tour of the site. Bob

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. What brand and year are the cars your most interested in. Your first post should be informative about your self. Welcome to the HAMB!

Register now to get rid of these ads!

4. oldnonstock

oldnonstock
    from Louisiana

Built three ground up cars. A 29 Ford Sport coupe that had a 31 roof welded on by a previous owner, a 32 Ford glass cabriolet with a removable hardtop and no fenders, and currently the 31 truck I've used as the thumbnail picture. It's still a work in progress. It's more about the build to me. I finish a project and usually sell it to fund the next idea or project. I've tried other hobbies but always came back to wrenching on old cars.

leadfootloon and lothiandon1940 like this.
  5. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

WELCOME FROM HARVEY DA BEST BANK

6. Looks like you will fit wright in here.

7. Sonny48

Sonny48
    from Mo.

Hello to everyone once again. I 've been a member for a few years now, but I been busy with my motorsickles. I have a 30 model A coupe and a 48 chevy 1/2 ton. I don't like to admit it but I know "Saltflats" well. He's a good buddy....and knows his way around cars, and is an excellent fabricator.
    All the best to everyone,
    Sonny

"Life's a gamble, let em' roll"

8. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Welcome. Although I have been down here in Texas for 45 years I am originally from Shreveport & was very active in the hot rod, custom car & drag race scene back in the 50's - 60's.
    Heck it was easy back then as everything was traditional & simple back then.
    Jimmie

9. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

WELCOME FROM SOUTH LOUISIANA

10. Donald A. Smith

Donald A. Smith
    from Brook In.

Welcome aboard you will enjoy the people on the HAMB they are the best! Don from Indiana