Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to H.A.M.B

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Joel Sparks, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Joel Sparks

Joel Sparks

Hi i am new to the H.A.M.B....i live in Indiana and have for many years. when i was much younger i had a couple different cars and trucks that i played around with but these were never old enough for me. Just recently i got a 54 Chevy Truck :D... i have wanted one of the 47-54's for years just never had the chance or money to do it... i love the older cars and trucks and the body lines that come with them...
    many times i have done searches on the internet that has lead me to the H.A.M.B. and it has gave me many great answers to the searches i was doing at the time. So after i got the 54 i found myself coming to the forum more and more... i am open to any ideas and concept people have on here... i hope to my truck up and running in the near future and plan to post many pictures of my progress... i will try to keep it mostly original but i want it a little lower and fast looking. ( but thats just my look i like;))

2. EnragedHawk

EnragedHawk
    from Waco, TX

Welcome from Texas! I love the AD's, I've got a 55 Panel (first series). Be sure to get a build thread going!

3. baby loves chrome

baby loves chrome

4. Bar Ditch

Bar Ditch
    from Tacoma

Welcome from washington.LB

5. Welcome, I have a 53 that looks very similar to yours.....