Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to H.A.M.B via Sin City, NV

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by flatblackindustries, Oct 9, 2006.

1. flatblackindustries

flatblackindustries
    from Ogden, UT

Hello from Vegas.

I've been wrenching on my own now for 16 years. I started when I was fourteen with a 1953 Chevy pickup and have never looked back. I learned at an early age it's not about the dollars, it's about the desire. Building and fabrication of hot rods has been my life long passion. I have an oppinion and an eye for design, but I am smart enough to know that I don't know it all and thats why I am here.
    I am currently working on several projects right now and look forward to input from this group. My baby is a 1934 Ford pickup. Sittin next to her is a 1925 Ford Pickup (building for a friend). Once those are out of the garrage I will start on a 1914 police paddy wagon. The wife wants another 53 Chevy pickup for her ride, so I guess the next few years are going to keep the garage pretty busy.
    I also started sign painting at fourteen. Been an Artist/Industrial Designer ever since. Thats what pays the bills. Last year my partner and I started a couple clothing lines called Flat Black Industrie & Hot Rod Kult that revolve around our love for building &driving traditional hot rods and kustom kulture.
    I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Thanks,
    Nate

2. Welcome to the HAMB!!!!! Glad to have you!!!!

3. Brickster

Brickster

is your partner's name Brian?

Brick

4. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Welcome to the HAMB. I'll be in your neck of the woods the first week of November for a conference. Anything I should see while I'm there.

Doc.

5. flatblackindustries

flatblackindustries
    from Ogden, UT

Doc don't eat food at strip clubs.

6. Kustomz

Kustomz

Welcome to the HAMB!

7. Welcome to the HAMB Nate, I'll be in Vegas next week checking out SEMA.

8. Welcome to the HAMB. Do you and your partner have a shop?

I'll also be there next week for the drags and SEMA. Any local things going on that you know of? Not that we'll have much (if any) time.

Enjoy the place.

Dennis

9. flatblackindustries

flatblackindustries
    from Ogden, UT