Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to forum from Rome Ga.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by gfbracing, Nov 14, 2011.

1. gfbracing

gfbracing
    from Rome Ga.

Hello my name is Adam and i am new to the H.A.M.B Been checking things out here and decided i would like to be apart of your great forum. A wealth of history and information you guys have collected here. I am in the process of building a 50 ford sedan so my wife can cruise along side me in my 47 ford truck. Thanks for having me.

2. poicymn

poicymn

Welcome from another GA guy! Hope you enjoy being on here . There's a lot of great people on here.

3. gfbracing

gfbracing
    from Rome Ga.

Thanks poicymn good looking ride you have got there.

4. yardgoat

yardgoat

Another welcome from Ga.......................YG

5. gfbracing

gfbracing
    from Rome Ga.

wow did'nt have any idea there were so many members this close to home. you guys should come to town next spring for the cruise nights the car club put on.

6. Another welcome from Rockmart in addition to the one from my friend Yardgoat. Henrietta the '38 Ford pickup and Ozelle the '55 Ford send friendly horn honks. What night is the cruise in Rome? Cedartown does a cruise on Main St. on the 4th Friday night year around. Send me a PM, maybe we can get together sometime soon. Friend of mine here at Rockmart, Will Gilbert, is building a '46 Ford pickup. LIke the '49-'51 Fords a lot--do you know Vern Miller? He's working on a '51.

7. gfbracing

gfbracing
    from Rome Ga.

Our cruise nights are the 3rd saturday of the month during the spring and summer months

8. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Welcome from Griffin,GA. Was up your way awhile back for a GARHOFA meeting and lunch.
    Dave