Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to Board

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mike Paul, Oct 14, 2003.

1. Mike Paul

Mike Paul
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Somebody said something about an interduction on this page. I don't know exactly what you want but here it goes. Live in central Wisconsin. Looking for a Model A sedan. Wife and kids. Race stock car weekly so have mechanical background. Love the traditional hotrods. I don't know much about the lifestyle( isn't much of it up here), but I like the cars.Saw Bob Bleeds car at the Good-Guys show and now I want it. I'm just going to hang around here and learn from you guys, if you don't mind. If you need anymore info ask away.

Ps. Did I say I was looking for a Model A sedan project, any stage of completion.

2. Welcome new guy. Hey I never been the first to do this before.Everyone else must be working.

You a young guy or an old fart. Someone is going to ask that I'm sure. I got grandkids my self.

You found a good place to learn, but ya better be thick skinned, or at least that's what everyone says.

A little about the lifestyle, as seen by the Porknbeaner. If you get Bleeds car, that's what you'll have is Bleeds car. Build your own Bro. It aint nuthin' but nuts'n'bolts. But when your done they'll be turned just the way you like 'em.

Keep an eye on the classifieds, there are good deals all the time. [​IMG]

if it don't make ya dirty it aint yours [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

Welcome - while these guys can be kinda rough sometimes they are a great bunch to learn from. You will enjoy some lively conversations for sure.

4. Welcome from another cheesehead! [​IMG] Max

5. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Welcome, you wont find much on the lifestyle but plenti on the cars............. Keep looking there are always bodies come up for sale..

6. nice ta meetcha, MP33... I think Wes had a Model A body for sale.

7. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

Welcome to the HAMB [​IMG]

8. Check the HAMB classifieds.Various projects show up regularly.

9. CAS

CAS

Are in NCCC? The Rebels?

10. Elrusto

Elrusto

Ola cabeza de queso!!

(hello cheese head)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Mike Paul

Mike Paul
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Used to be in the NCCC. Good Buds with Todd, Pete and Denny. I met Gary from Ocon. a couple a weeks ago. I think he got married last weekend. [​IMG]

12. Mike Paul

Mike Paul
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for the welcome porknbeaner, I'm 34 with a understanding wife and two young(3&7)Daughters.

Whatever I build I plan on doing all myself in my shop, I like Bleeds style, but I'm sure mine will be all my own. Thats whats great about building stuff. [​IMG]

13. AHotRod

AHotRod

So ya want a C-dan ...I know where a '33 Pontiac 2-d C-dan body is,,,for sale,,,but yer gonna have to drive to the Scum-Shine state to get it.
    Let's see some pix's of what you think is bitch'n....

14. k9racer

k9racer

What kind of stock car? ie open wheel street stock mini or what? Several current and past circle trackers on the board. Welcome Good Luck and you will have a good time here.

15. Mike Paul

Mike Paul
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

K9racer, I run a Wissota street stock at differant tracks in Wisc.

16. Mike Paul

Mike Paul
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I like This one

17. Crease

Crease

Sounds to me like you'll fit in real well. Welcome to the HAMB.

Crease
    BArons So Tex

18. Wilkommen,

If you like the "Bleed Style" you should PM him about a Sedan Body on a roller he might sell! The thing is "Super Cherry" in black patina! [​IMG]

He's located outside of Waukesha.

Mark

19. <font color="red"> Yes wes does have an A sedan body for sale .....and in pretty decent shape ...PM that fool it is on E-bay but he might cut you a deal!

R E D M E A T </font>

20. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Welcome to the nuthouse. Your gonna have to Give up racing stockcars after you get our incurable virus. There won't be enough money for both. Welcome!

21. topdeadcenter

topdeadcenter

Welcome to the board.

Us Wisconsin folks are getting pretty thick on here. Good to see another one.

Later
    TDC