Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical New Tall Runner Single Plane Intake for Early Hemis

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 2club, Jan 2, 2016.

1. 2club

2club
    from California

Hey, Hemi engine guru Gene Adams is finishing up testing of a prototype single four barrel intake manifold for early Hemis. Saw the article on it. Its based off a Chevy NASCAR intake with very tall runners. Pretty cool and makes good power for Hemi guys. Looks really good on a Hemi too. Saw the article here:
    http://hotrodenginetech.com/early-hemi-single-plane-4v-intake-test/ Adams_tmb.jpg

2. Randy Routt

Randy Routt

I used to have a old car mag that had a tech article on a injection set up for a 276/291 Desoto Hemi that he had built. Glad to hear he's still cooking up hot hemis

3. 402BOSSMAN

402BOSSMAN

We are actually in the process of testing it on a few more builds and then we will continue the work at the Pattern Makers. FYI, we plan to make it a 2 piece intake (split down the middle bank to bank) to ease porting of the manifold for those that choose to do so. I will do my best to share some of the process along the way. Thanks to John Baechtel for the great write up!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016