Register now to get rid of these ads!

NEW! RODDERS DIGEST

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tman, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Picked a copy up yesterday. Pretty good, not like the last one. This new issue has Ryan Newmans black Flatty powered A on the cover. Our own justSteve has a great article on his Deuce frame. Go buy it.

2. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

just curious, how many of the new Rodders digest are out. I have 2 that I have found.

3. I have the first issue. After receiving it from Denise, I sent in $$$ for a subscription but have yet to see any mags..

4. Mine came Monday in an envelope from the printers, thought that was kinda weird.

5. just steve

just steve
    Member Emeritus

This is the third "new" one -- hard for me to keep track of because they don't number them like we used to.

First one had the scalloped deuce roadster, second was the blue '34 coupe, third is Ryan Newman's roadster.

Steve.

6. Curt Six

Curt Six

I missed the first one, with the scalloped roadster with the wicked leaned-back windshield. Does anyone have an extra copy they would like to sell?
    Curt

7. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

Do they have a web site so we can get a sub online?

8. ray

ray
    from colorado

[ QUOTE ]
    This is the third "new" one -- hard for me to keep track of because they don't number them like we used to.

First one had the scalloped deuce roadster, second was the blue '34 coupe, third is Ryan Newman's roadster.

Steve.

[/ QUOTE ]

something you don't see everyday, the plug for another magazine right on the cover! in all fairness it looks like the former HRD, not CKD. go buy the mag if you wanna figure out what i'm talkin bout!

9. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

I need the first one as well if there any extras out there.

10. JamesG

JamesG

Would it kill them to put a little more color in the their mag?

11. Assdragger

Assdragger

I`m VERY glad the mag is back, I`ve been a subsciber since the first one....That being said....I sure do miss the letters from readers and the feedback from the staff.
    I used to pick that rag up and laugh my ass off from cover to cover.
    As far as the rest of the mag goes, I still love it.

Please bring back the humor.