Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Project Fairlane

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Spity, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Spity

Spity

I havent been on the HAMB in a awhile, Ive been doing Novas for years and got burnt out, anyway sold the fleet and have been building an off topic '67 El Camino. I still peek in every now and again, and answer tons of Nova questions in my inbox. Ive been looking at this Fairlane for about a month out of my shop door. Its usualy hidden by a bunch of semi trucks. Its been sitting for years apparently. I ran into the owner this morning, a very nice guy in his 70s. We shot the shit for awhile. He was having problems with some rounded off bolts on some suspension pieces on a Peterbilt he was driving. I torched them off for him and refused to take payment. He insisted and all i asked for was first chance when he decides to sell his Fairlane. He gave me first chance on the spot. I guess now im back, and ill tease you with the same shitty view ive had of it all month. Build thread to start as soon as I drag it with the bobcat the 150 yards to my shop.

Attached Files:

2. pinkynoegg

pinkynoegg

looks like a great start!

3. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

I kinda' like Fairlanes.