Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs New Project - 1960 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Brad S., May 10, 2009.

1. Brad S.

Brad S.

The "bulletnose" I looked up has a studebaker? Same guy or does he have a 60 Olds he hasn't listed?

Curious because I haven't found a lot of information on these yet.

2. HotRodGirl40

HotRodGirl40

Yep, good trade!!! I am rolling a 60 Olds as well...but she's a more door!!! ;)

HRG

3. Joe T Creep

Joe T Creep
    Member Emeritus

I had a 60 Olds that I really liked. Good looking car and you dont see alot of them. I think you made a great trade........Congrats to your wife. lolol

Attached Files:

4. Brad S.

Brad S.

Do you have more pictures of your olds? I'm digging it.

5. Joe T Creep

Joe T Creep
    Member Emeritus

Yessir. Heres pics of when I got it and so on. There was a chicken living in it when I got it.

Attached Files:

6. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

It is the same car.

I just found out Brad scored it last night. Yup $3k on the windshield been sitting out front for close to a year. I looked at it a while back, as I drive by it a handful of times a week.

Great score Brad, that guy is pretty cool get him convinced to get on here. I think when I looked at it I had the '58 on the trailer so he should remember me stopping.

7. Brad S.

Brad S.

He's here as a lurker. I'd like him to show off some of his other stuff but understand why he'd keep it quiet for now. :D

8. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

Exactly!!!!
    I may stop by this weekend when I'm over there. Have to go get my racecar out of my trailer and clean it up, and prep it for a few weeks from now. On Monday night I dumped the trailer and hauled ass for home, didnt unload a thing. Left it all for this weekend. Nothing like riding it hard and putting it away wet!!!