Register now to get rid of these ads!

New poorboy on the H.A.M.B.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Ghastly, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Ghastly

Ghastly
    from DETROIT,MI

Hey everybody. I'm new as you can tell. Here is a little history. When I was 7 I was scared to death by a 1940 ford Tudor. It had one of those air driven semi horns and my uncle would always be outside in the garage with his buddies working on the '40 and blowing the horn. I have had to have a hot rod or be around car culture ever since. Most of the people that lived in our area had some kind of a hot rod or custom. This guy up the street from me had a 1968 Pontiac Grand prix totally stock. 2 weeks later seaweed flames lakes pipes americans and about 4" out of the suspension he had the coolest car in the neighborhood. A couple houses down this guy had 2 '56 nomads one was silver and white, mild custom. One was stock red and ivory. The party store by my house was called Pop-n-go. There were these crazy looking punk rock guys that had the coolest hot rods 57 chevy sedans, 55 chevy pickup. I now have a 57 chevy sedan and I just bought my wife a 64 cadillac coupe deville 2 door.

2. Hot Rod To Hell

Hot Rod To Hell
    from Flint MI

Another GMB huh???

Welcome!

I'd watch out for them Poorboys though; ya know that people judge you by the company you keep, right?:D

3. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

4. Register now to get rid of these ads!