Register now to get rid of these ads!

New old stock

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by jbtine, Jan 30, 2006.

1. jbtine

jbtine

I'm in my late 50s so I guess that makes me new old stock. I accidently stumbled on this site searching for an intake for a Desoto hemi and found the thread about building your own. I'm trying to build a 31 Model A with the hemi. I currently have a running 39 Plymouth Pickup with a 360 in it. I also have enough to build 3 other trucks.(they gotta go), a couple of cudas and a 41 Plymouth coupe. I live in the west Florida panhandle.

Funny thing ..when I was 18 I had all the time in the world to work on these things and No money....Now I have enough money to play with em but I can't BEG a minute to work on them.

2. 4tford

4tford

Welcome from another OG. Looks like you are into mopars that's good I'm a retired Chrysler guy I'm into hemi's myself so your 31 ought to be a fun project. Post some pics when you get a chance.