Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Old Guy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Moby55, May 18, 2018.

1. Moby55

Moby55

Hey everyone, new to the HAMB so still fumbling around looking for stuff. I have seen mention of a Ford forum that would include my 55 Fairlane so very interested in that. Also, how do you add a picture as a avatar? (OKAY, just figured out the Avatar thing) Anyway been playing with various old Fords for a very long time and not giving up now. Will try to attach a photo or two if I can figure out how to.... well tried that, any suggestions how to upload photos to a thread? Thanks Everyone!

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    catdad49 likes this.
  2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Nice Fairlane. to up load photo's to a reply or message just before you click on the post reply or post message look just to the right of that and click on upload a file. That will take you to where you have your photo's stored on your computer and click on the photo and click on open and that will move it here. Then you should see a selection for whether you wish it to be a thumbnail or full size.
    Jimmie

3. Welcome. Love your Fairlane. Ryan has a bunch of tutorials, some explaining everything regarding posting of pictures in threads. Check 'em out.

lothianwilly71 likes this.
  4. Hello and welcome to the hamb, enjoy your ride....

lothiandon1940 likes this.

5. Moby55

Moby55

Thanks ol-nobull for the picture info and thanks to everybody for the welcome. IMG_0329.JPG IMG_0329.JPG

Attached Files:

catdad49 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  6. Figured that picture thing out quicker than most.:D;)

7. Moby55

Moby55

Yea except I posted the same picture twice, my wife is the computer whiz.

8. ..............................................Don't feel bad, happens all the time.:D

9. catdad49

catdad49

Welcome, Moby. Nice '55!