Register now to get rid of these ads!

new new jersey member-sortof-

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by nvrenuff, Mar 28, 2013.

1. nvrenuff

nvrenuff
    from new jersey

Hello. Names mike. Been floating around on here for years and finally made up a profile in 2011. So heres my introduction 2yrs later. Im big into anything with an engine or motorized period. Been collecting old hotrod magazines from the 50s since i was about 14 so thats the period i enjoy most. Ive had alot i feel for being in my early 30s. 46 willys jeep,gokarts,dirtbikes,quads,monza,model t,etc. Was addicted to sitting and rotting thread till i saw every page and im about 1200pgs deep into vintage shots from days gone by. Oh-and i thank all of you for the help you didnt know you gave me when building my 26 t roadster pickup. Working on a 37 coupe now so thanks again for the help i'll be getting soon im sure. I have alot to contribute to sitting and rotting so on bad weather days i'll try and figure that out. Alright enough intro i guess.
    Thanks
    Mike

2. Rat.Racer

Rat.Racer
    from Maryland

Glad you finally posted something...I think an appropriate follow up is pictures of your T RPU!

3. nvrenuff

nvrenuff
    from new jersey

New to mobile app. See if this works. I got it with bad trans,blown out frontend,and a fried generator. I was happy tho

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

Attached Files:

4. 3340

Welcome Mike, Like You,re Roadster!

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Rat.Racer

Rat.Racer
    from Maryland

Looks like an awesome ride!