Register now to get rid of these ads!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by misty, Jan 19, 2013.

1. misty

misty

Hi everone out there in old tin land ....Im a new member so not used to online chat but here goes.

I live in The south island of New Zealand my home town is Christchurch (we had some MEGA earthquakes here over the past couple of years ) so we are also known as the shakey isles and they say...... we built this city on rock and roll....ha ha ..any way my baby.... 1938 ford is undamaged so that was good...I am a retired civil contractor and my interests are motor sport hot rods and anything that has a gas tank.
    we are just finishing our 38 ford streerod and find we are missing the left hand side (driver side) headliner retainer trim clips so if anyone out there spots a pair for sale we would be over the moon and would appreciate the details.
    Cheers Graeme Craig

2. Welcome aboard mate. There are a lot of your countrymen here on this forum. I am sure they will welcome you when the time zone difference lines up. Glad you made it through the troubles you guys had recently.

3. dad-bud

dad-bud

G'day Graeme (from another).
    You might be better served trying to find your clips over on the main Message Board or in the Classifieds section.
    Apart from that, enjoy your time here on the HAMB.
    BTW, you will get better quicker by 'having a go' at online chat - don't worry, you will learn that not everyone will agree with your every thought, but it's normally a bit of a laugh anyway.
    Enjoy your time here.
    Cheers.

4. Hi Graeme,welcome to the site

5. Welcome to the HAMB. Enjoy the ride

6. jesse1980

jesse1980

7. rusty76

rusty76
    from Midway NC

welcome along

8. Welcome alot of good people here including the chapel! gump

9. cartoon14