Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Davids2toys

Davids2toys

Hi everyone,
    My name is Dave. I am a new member and the new owner of a 1936 ford 4 door touring sedan deluxe. I bought it from the original owner and friend. It is a survivor car and has a 49-53 Mercury engine. I am fascinated with the mechanics of this thing!!! I am trying to go thru it and take care of some neglected items to make it reliable and roadworthy

2. Wlecome David, I'm sure your friend let his 36 in good hands. I would love to see some pictures of it. I'll be watch'en for your post. So enjoy your HAMB time. Thanks :)Ron....

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Davids2toys

Davids2toys

Thanks Ron, I will attempt on post a pic

Attached Files:

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  4. welcome aboard ....

5. Davids2toys

Davids2toys

Thanks.
    Can someone tell me how to put a pic/icon with the member's post.
    I also have an ERA Cobra. So now I have a real fast car and a real slow car...LOL

6. ..........There's a whole list of tutorials explaining how to do most everything on here. Check 'em out and welcome.

7. They even tell you how to make your pictures larger so we don't have to click on them.:D;) 20190101_163213.jpg 20190101_163246.jpg

XXL__ and Ron Funkhouser like this.
  8. Davids2toys

Davids2toys

I did see how to make them bigger when you are in the process of posting them. I would rather have them small until you click on them because it makes it a pain when others are trying to read the thread. Where are these tutorials? I am talking about the pic/icon that comes up with your name every time you post anything.

9. ...<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...Are you referring to an avatar photo like my '40 here?

10. ......Click on the red triangle that says TOP at the bottom right corner of this page. It will take you to the first page. Scroll to the bottom of that page just below TO THE EDITORS & Questions and Suggestions. There you see tutorials.

11. Davids2toys

Davids2toys

Yes, the Avatar.
    I did as you said and found the tutorials but found nothing on the Avatar
    Thanks

12. XXL__

XXL__

Click on your own avatar (the generic one) to go to your profile page. Once there, click on the avatar. Upload new one.

13. Davids2toys

Davids2toys

Worked perfectly, thank you

14. .....Thanks XXL__:)

XXL__ likes this.