Register now to get rid of these ads!

New member in South Florida

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Andy K, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Andy K

Andy K

Adjustments.JPG

Hey Y’all. I’m Andy, I just signed up early early this AM. 27 Ford Roadster Glass Body with a built SBC. Picked it up like this. Have a few things I want to change. Smoothies and mini moons with skinny whitewalls, level the rear with the front so the whole car sits low, finish some interior odds and ends, maybe even fab up some bomber seats with console. Possibly repaint to a garnet (Go Gamecocks!). We will see. Bought it for my dad and I for Christmas, with intentions of it helping me try and ease my mind from things that come with being a Combat Vet, and something for my dad and I to work on together to try and start getting him thinking about retiring from Federal Law Enforcement(he’s a stubborn old man, in a young mans game). At the end of the day, when my 3 year old and 9 month old daughters are older I want to be able to share the memories with them from my dad and I.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  2. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Great story. Nothing like Hot Rodding to keep the memories coming.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Andy K

Andy K

No doubt about it. Especially being able to share them and make them with some of my favorite people in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app