Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Member from New Zealand

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by wepn, Apr 2, 2009.

1. wepn

wepn

Hi Guys,just a few details about myself.I balance engines for a living.Like to drive my rides as often as i can.New Zealand has a strong and active hotrod and custom car following.I would like to show my rides but havnt figured that one out yet.I hope to contribute to discussion from time to time.

Attached Files:

2. woodbox

woodbox

Wepn,
    Welcome aboard. Once you have found your way round a bit you may be interested in checking out the social groups that are here, just click on the Community link at the top of the page. Check out KIWI.HAMB once you get there.

3. woody2

woody2

Hey there wepn, And welcome aboard.
    You sure have some sweet looking rides there mate.

4. welcome wepn. good to have another kiwi on board, yourll love this place. be sure to read up on what to do and not do. its a big family of gearheads who love trad rods. im sure your lose hours of your life here, and theres no better place to do that than here. enjoy!