Register now to get rid of these ads!

New member from Iowa

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Flat-top Norm, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Flat-top Norm

Flat-top Norm

I am from Pella, Iowa. I am have been a member of the Resurrected Tin Car Club for 28 years and am a charter member. I have a beige 1950 Ford with stroker merc flathead in it. You may have seen it at the Pile up the last 2 years. I have built and owned many rods over the years and am currently working on a 1926 lakes modified T. I also have a chopped 1949 Mercury that is also in progress. I am the father of the T_Bird Guy who is already a member here. My first hot rod was a 1940 Ford Pickup that I bought in 1972. The pickup was intented to be daily driver hot rod. That is when I attended the 1974 NSRA nats in St. Paul. Until that time I really did not know what a street rod was. I have been messing with rods and customs since then. Flathead Fords have been my passion for the last 15 years.
    Bear with me I mostly computer illiterate and am slowly learning my way around computers. In fact I had T_Bird Guy help me with this.

2. swimeasy

swimeasy

Anybody that runs a flathead has my respect. The HAMB has become the best thing for info. and tips (up there with Tex Smith books) that I have ever found. Welcome!!!!

3. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

Yes Sir, Welcome To The Hamb.

Rafa.

4. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

welcom from the state that everyone clings too!:D :)

5. Kurt

Kurt

Welcome from another Iowan.

6. JOECOOL

JOECOOL

welcome from beautiful downtown Glenwood