Register now to get rid of these ads!

New member from Aus.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by D Staig, Aug 26, 2008.

1. D Staig

D Staig

Signed up about a year ago and so far haven't abided by the rules and introduced myself, so here i go;

From just outside Melbourne, Australia, 29 years old, been into cars since i was a kid, started checking out hotrods more in the last 5 or so years...spent many years on a skateboard before deciding to spend more time on my passion for all things car related. Been attending metal shaping/panel fab classes and also welding school.
    I have a long line of mechanical and engineering blood in me, however my father strayed from engineering to woodworking which lead me to become a woodworker by trade. My brother and i own our family business manufacturing period joinery (doors & windows).
    I'm currently building a '29 ford tudor with my brother, and i'm also collecting bits and pieces for my own '30 ford coupe project.

I have found the HAMB to be both highly informative and inspirational, and i'm glad i can be a part of it.

Cheers,

Dave Staig.

2. autobilly

autobilly

Welcome D Staig, seems like you're a bussy guy with some kool things on the go.
    Check out our Aussie HAMBers "social group" page.

3. Good to have you aboard.

4. bumpercarkid

bumpercarkid
    from Orion, MI

Welcome from Orion, Michigan. :)