Register now to get rid of these ads!

New member form SC

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by GatorRacer, May 28, 2011.

1. GatorRacer

GatorRacer
    from Greer SC

What's up everyone? Glad to be a part of this great resource of knowledge and like minded hot rodders.

I own a 1948 Chevrolet Stylemaster that I am trying to make into a vintage dirt track car from the late 50's early 60's that is more geared to the street than the dirt.

I am a member of the Geargoyles car club in Inman SC. I am super proud of the Steel in Motion show we just completed and look forward to making tons of new friends through the club and the shows. Next years show needs to be here already and this years was just last week.

I've owned all sorts of old cars in my short period of time to. 1954 Chevrolet 210, 1954 GMC 5 window truck, 1967 Plymouth Baracuda, 1957 Chevrolet 150 Wagon, and a 1950 Plymouth Special Deluxe.

I've got good electrical, SBC tunning, and fabrication skills. But could use some help with tranny's, rear-ends, along with a ton of other things I am sure.

Look forward to learning and sharing knowledge in the future with everyone.

Attached Files:

2. Welcome from CT.

3. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Hello from the West Coast of Florida.

Sweet looking ride and a nice project.

Best of Luck with it.

4. captmullette

captmullette

welcome from carrabelle fl. my brother lives in taylors and i grew up there also, went to wade hampton, do you guys still have the sat, car deal at hardees on wade hampton blvd.

5. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

Glad you joined up Adam! Killer work last week at the show!

6. GatorRacer

GatorRacer
    from Greer SC

Just moved here about 4 years ago so everything is still pretty new. I have not seen any saturday cruises on Wade Hampton for a while? There is some monthly stuff but not at Hardees.

7. chevydeucewagon

chevydeucewagon

Whats up Adam? Glad to see you here. It's a great place with tons of knowledge and cool people.

8. welcome from Charleston SC

9. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

10. 343w

343w

Welcome from Alabama, home of the Crimson Tide!

11. Welcome aboard

12. pumpman

pumpman

Welcome from Union Pier, MI.

13. welcome from Loris, sc

14. Welcome from the other Carolina

15. Welcome from your home town of Greer. I live at the outer limits up near the mountain. Your ride looks like a good time and a lot's of fun. This is a great place to hang out on. Most of the guys are great, and will be very helpful when you have a question. Many will share there knowledge with anyone, but like anything in life we have our low class ass holes much like your basic trailer park trash. They seem to have a limited amount of talent, and little ability. They always seem to have an opinion on everything. Opinions are OK, but from someone that has at least accomplished at least one thing in there lifetime. Watch out, and stay clear of them.

Ryan put this phenomenal web site together so that us like minded people would have a place to matriculate without ever having to leave our homes, or shops. Just think if you had a few of these ass holes driving up to your home to hassle your ass. Where lucky that we have a place to go, and when where done all we have to do is log off. You have found a good place to be, so enjoy yourself.

Johnny Sweet