Register now to get rid of these ads!

New member checking in

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by plymouth215ci, Jul 11, 2019.

1. plymouth215ci

plymouth215ci

Hi folks. New member here in the UK. I've got a 33 Plymouth bodied 5w coupe. Just saying hi. Got lots of questions.

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. My Plymouth is a 50 Deluxe with basically the same engine. Do not know how far along yours is or if anything is needed but I will include a couple of links to companies that carry a lot of the old Plymouth stuff. I have purchased a lot from both.
    WWW.kanter.com and www.robertsautoparts.com . Both have a web catalog and both offer a paper catalog as well.
    Post some photos of youe ride when you can. Here is a photo of my 50 on the trailer when I first brought it home. My avatar photo here is the engine in my 46 Chevy coupe but similar equipment is aviabile for the Plymouth flatheads if you are still running that engine. Jimmie IMG_2604.jpg

41 GMC K-18 likes this.
  3. Hi, and welcome from Boston (Lincs.).. Which part of the UK are you in?
    Charlie.

4. 41 GMC K-18

41 GMC K-18
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Howdy and welcome, always a pleasure to know that MOPAR madness is alive and well across the pond. !
    47 BIZMO at the marina.JPG

5. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome from Detroit

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.