Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Location for the Bo Huff show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ritpichette, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Here is a E-Mail i recieved. Please pass the word

good afternoon everyone.there are some important changes recently to the 6th annual bo huff rockabilly show that was to be in colton on november 26th 2011.the city of colton has decided they do not want us in their little city..so we have moved the location a couple miles down the road ..here is the new address ..217 east club center drive san bernardino ca.92408..nothing else has changed ..the date is still november 26th 2011 ..there will be a map posted on the www.rockabilly66.com website by tomorrow ..please do all you can to relay this information to anyone you may know planning to attend the show.and if you could please post it on all your social networking sites it would be a great help.the property was generously donated by mark peter and brent from san bernardino indoor karting they will also be open the day of the show if you feel like getting your racing gloves on.if you have any questions feel free to contact me at 909-208-0706...
    Thanks Jeff

2. Thanks,Jeff. I know I would have shown up at the wrong spot! haha!

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

good info - did Bo sell his Ranchero yet?

4. 64crump

64crump
    from Alta Loma

I heard about the venue change, glad to see it posted here. Anyone up for a race at the indoor kart track?:D