Register now to get rid of these ads!

new kustoms illustrated/ "leadsled merc"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by glassguy, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Kustoms Illustrated

Kustoms Illustrated
    from West

Thanks again, everyone!
    Mark, all subscriptions were mailed out on the 27th. You should see yours shortly. I've already gotten reports of them showing up on the east coast. It'll probably take another week or so for the west coast ones to show up. Friggin' USPS! Don't get me going. They are probably my one biggest problem, and a constant thorn in my side.
    Luke

2. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

I got my issue at home while I was at the GNRS and couldn't wait to see it. When ever I called home, the first question out of my house was "did my KI come yet", my wife was getting tired of hearing it! haha

Luke, once again you've out done yourself, great job!
    Every issue seems to get better and better with the cars and events you cover.

For some reason though, this issue was by far the best!;)
    Thanks for the coverage on my build. Like I've told you, my '37 project has me grinning every time I go in the garage, now with the latest KI, I can grin in the house too. Thanks bud.:D

3. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just got my mag today and yes it is their best one to date. I've not seen the '37 in person but looking at the pictures I would be grinning every time I saw it too. Real Kool project!!

You HAMBers have a subscription yet?

Why not??

Happy Trails,

Mick