Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Kid On The Block From The PNW

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Morelli Motor Works, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Morelli Motor Works

Morelli Motor Works
    from Tacoma

Hey everybody i was told to make an introduction thread so here i am!

Names Panfilo Morelli im from seattle wa and i now reside in tacoma, im 17 going to be 18 next month and before you say what the hell am i doing here well im very knowledgeable, for a 17 year old i dont know anybody else 17 who knows more then me i know im not the smartest in the world but i came to learn! but i know my american cars my jap cars and a lot of euros and aussie cars learning the american cars from my old man and the jap cars from my own experience and research between all the groups id say im pretty well educated

but anyways i joined the hamb to see the good folks who own beautiful dodges and chryslers and anything else mopar plymouth de soto imperial any and all and mabey even sell my 64 elcamino here? ya never know but one thing is for sure ive got a 47 dodge that needs some work so expect me on here frequently!

i get along with everybody so please dont bring drama ha, look forward to talkign with you guys and gals

thanks, Panfilo M.

2. Panfilo, hate to disappoint you but "drama" is what the HAMB is often about. A bit of traditional sarcasm is often added to the mix.

3. You gotta have thick skin to live through what some HAMB'rs dish out. Don't sweat it, just a bunch of internet wienies talkin' big.

Weloome to the HAMB. It's the best car "school" on the planet.

4. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.

5. Panfilo,
    Welcome from Michigan.

6. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy. Non drama lover here.

7. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

8. justnicholas

justnicholas

Hey I am also a pacific northwest kid (20 now) and I am from Tacoma, but living in Seattle now. I don't see a lot of young people esspecially from the northwest here so welcome from another similar person.

9. Welcome from Minnesota

10. modelamotorhead

modelamotorhead

Howdy Panfilo, from the dry side of the state......

11. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Welcome from Oklahoma. It's good to see young people interested in anything other than riceburners with fartcan exhausts. Glad to have you.