Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW MERCH!!!!!!

Hey guys... It's that time of the year again and we are introducing some new shirts in the Jalopy Journal store - including our first ever pocket shirt! So, if you are in the need for some new threads go here:
    The Jalopy Journal Store
    Dismiss Notice

New Kid in Town

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Ben Falconer, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Ben Falconer

Ben Falconer

Hello all!

My name is Ben, I am a student at McPherson College. I am from Greeley, Colorado, where I grew up surrounded by hot rods and muscle cars through my dad and his friends. I had built many little projects before moving to Kansas for college including bar stool racers, many motorcyles, a racing lawn tractor and drift trikes. My big project growing up was my 1967 Firebird which is pictured below.

I just recently picked up a new project to hopefully have done by my senior year in the restoration program at McPherson. I have a 1929 Ford Model A Tudor that I have chopped 3 1/2 inches out of and now am working on turning the back panel into a hatch for uniqueness and good metalworking practice. All I have for the car is the body and the frame, so I am in search of a chassis if you know of one hanging around. I hope to build a reversed cam and OHV 4-banger for a drivetrain, but keep the outside looking era-correct....to an extent. I'll post a build thread eventually once I get a chassis to actually get this project rolling, no pun intended.

Excited to be part of the HAMB!

Photo Jan 10, 12 04 01 AM.jpg Photo Jan 27, 9 54 03 PM.jpg Photo Jan 09, 4 25 02 PM.jpg Photo Jan 11, 6 48 10 PM.jpg Photo Jan 17, 8 38 49 PM.jpg Photo Jan 17, 8 38 55 PM.jpg Photo Jan 24, 3 33 20 PM.jpg Photo Jan 29, 8 21 21 PM.jpg

Attached Files:

Donuts & Peelouts likes this.
  2. e1956v

e1956v
    Alliance Vendor

Welcome from the Springs.